Личен блог на Николай Цветков (okean)

понеделник, април 02, 2007

Living in the Fast Lane

Temporary acceleration, events slip by, scarce reminiscences, forgotten goodbyes, missed acknowledgements, fake sentiments, affected bearing, cool demeanor. Rush of images, colors, smells, tastes, moods, (and even sounds), places, people. Senses, touches, eye-to-eye tension, sometimes even dreams. This is a real hooker.

Whilst not trying my hand at poetry, it kind of sounds like that when I attempt to sum up the last few days. Yes! This is the rush. Not of adrenaline, but the experience of dissolving yourself in a chaotic series of life events. Sometimes this is good, but as with everything else, it should be done in discrete and moderate quantities. Moreover, summer is pending. So, why hurry? :)


Why am I writing in english? I've kind of lost my taste for bulgarian right now.

Но обещавам да се реванширам.